- Have we done it before? Yes
- Do we understand the clinical environment? Yes
- Do we understand the technical requirements? Yes
- Can we deliver the solution quickly? Yes
- Can we deliver great ROI? Yes
- Can we dramatically reduce the RISK? Yes
- Do we use the latest technology? Yes
- Do we deliver high-quality ongoing support? Yes
For the Front Office/Reception
The core modules of HealthTrack deliver extensive support for the elementary (day-to-day) functions for your front-of-house Hospital/Practice Management, such as:
- a 3-D perpetual diary
- extensive patient management
- online billing
- general administration
- extensive reporting functions
At the core of HealthTrack is the integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) data repository, which is the link between the clinician and practice or hospital and a wide variety of patient records including:
- letters, email, faxes (templates, pro-forma)
- pathology requests and results
- diagnostic request and results
- complex image management and viewing
- prescribing (medications management)
- all report, email and letter writing are all supported with encrypted transmission
Practice Managers/Hospital reception staff will realise significant improvements in daily operations, providing a better, more streamlined patient experience.
For the Back Office and Practice Manager
HealthTrack address the key business elements of
Accountability: HealthTrack offers complete reporting of all aspects of the practice or unit. Whether you are talking about billing, patient data or clinical records, HealthTrack records who and when the record was created, modified and deleted. Reports include comprehensive financial reporting, statistics and utilisation, and tracking.
Audit: In fulfilment of public accounting standards, HealthTrack billing never deletes or modifies existing financial transactions; instead all changes are tracked by means of reversals and adjustments. In this way a complete audit of actions against an account can be reviewed, along with the user responsible for the activity.
Security: HealthTrack’s integrated security system uses a combination of permissions and groups to achieve ease of use, while delivering the level of granularity expected of a world-class enterprise system.
Billing: Billing is a core function of running a medical practice. HealthTrack billing has been developed to be…
- Easy to use, and
- most importantly Accurate
These goals are achieved through:
- Quick Bill – an electronic version of the doctors bill slip.
- Auto-Bill – on closing a booking, the system can automatically invoice predefined items.
- Group Bill – a single entry that represents multiple item numbers
- Advanced Rules engine for:
- Multiple service rules
- Assistant Fees
- Auto adjustment of fees (eg 95% for diagnostic bulk bill)
- Other rules as required
HealthTrack extends its core functionality with a range of integrated modules that are focused on improving the productivity and profitability of various specialist clinicians, such as cardiologists.
HealthTrack is the most complete clinical reporting system available for medical specialists, typically replacing a disparate mix of products that are not integrated, such as word, excel or access files.
HealthTrack delivers better outcomes for patients, while improving the doctors’ efficiency and productivity. It allows specialists to see more patients, undertake extensive research and deliver quicker results and recommendations back to the patient’s referring doctor.
Research is facilitated through purpose built systems designed to manage the masses of data associated with diagnostic testing, imaging and in-theatre procedures.
All records and data are saved in the patient’s individual file, and all are accessible from within the same application, based on users’ security/access privileges. HealthTrack provides specific clinical support for an expanding number of specialities including:
- Weight Loss clinics
- Sleep management clinics
- Cardiac non-invasive testing
- Cardiac invasive procedures
- Cardiac EP
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Implantable Devices (ICD, Pacemakers, etc.)
Improve Productivity and Profitability
Established market research suggests that HealthTrack can improve a cardiologist’s productivity by up to 35% delivering a significant return on investment.
HealthTrack has transformed the way we deliver our service. (…HealthTrack) enables us to deliver a more patient focused & cost effective paediatric cardiac service
John McNeil (Project Officer)
HealthTrack can enhance your efficiency, reduce your cost of practice and increase your profitability.