HealthTrack was designed for hospital based clinical units, multi-physician private practices or even solo practitioners. HealthTrack is not merely a ‘practice management’ solution – it includes a suite of (optional) integrated, full function clinical modules that can be licensed as required. HealthTrack’s workflow management and scheduling system delivers a range of powerful management features that simplify appointment bookings and streamlines staff and doctor workload.
The built-in ‘Doctor Dashboard’ makes it easy for physicians to learn and use the system – even those with limited computer skills can master HealthTrack in less than a day.
Our system is easy to learn and fully customizable to work the way you do. HealthTrack has all the features you need for efficient patient and clinical information management.
SchedulingHealthTrack's scheduling features include:
- Seamless integration with patient files, scheduling and billing allows you to easily search by name, date or availability easily - data is easy to access and allows you to improve the way you interact with patients and streamline your busy day.
- Our 3-D calendar allows admin. staff to create and view schedules for one or more doctors on one screen, in a format that suits your needs; view by day, week or month, location, room, doctor, etc.
- The calendar allows doctors to view a personalised calendar at any time showing any number of different locations that the doctor practices at. Similarly admin. staff can view the diary/scheduler by room or doctor at their current location or switch to view a specific room over a longer period of time.
- Book appointments and print schedules or billing sheets instantly. Book by appointment length, type of appointment (i.e., echo etc.). Create flexible templates to accommodate a variety of appointment types at intervals that are specific to each physician.
- Our flexible templates system allows users to set 'default billing' indicated per 'booking type'. An infinite number of template sets can be used to manage variations and templates can also be manually tweaked at an individual template level.
- Appointments can be booked from within the office or from outside the practice via secure remote connection
- View and review patients' past and future appointments at a glance. Identify missed appointments, patient trends and even highlight patients with outstanding bills
Integrated DatabaseHealthTrack's seamless integration delivers all the information a busy physician needs - at your fingertips:
- Centralised, online database to access and edit patient information from within the practice or hospital - or take your entire database with you on your lap top for access at remote locations or even from your home.
- Access relevant files, images, pathology results, progress notes, prescription history, and correspondence on one easy-view screen.
- Fax prescriptions directly from a patient's file. Display drug interaction alerts while prescribing
- Graph results with a single click, including BMIs, INRs, etc. Correlate with medications prescribed or search for common symptoms between patients by illness, address, age and more
- Manage referrals and follow-ups more quickly and easily with auto-fill and profile recognition. Even better, create your own templates that work the way you do